You are hereby invited to submit Geetha Katha for possible publication in this page. We reserve the rights to choose what will be presented, yet submitter is responsible for the content and not the page maintainers. We welcome all forms of creative work including but not limited to short stories, jokes, poems, and satire either in Sinhala and/or English. You also MUST indicate the SONGS TO PLAY within the page for a creative presentation. Please contact us to submit your stories. We are here to support your work and promote the Sri Lankan Culture.
Artists, music producers, and music composers, are hereby invited to use these lyrics on their songs provided we are contacted before hand and obtain permission to do so. A number of lyrics that appear in this page are already available in song format and we have received requests to convert few others to songs. So, please contact us and obtain permission so we can reserve those songs for you.
How to Submit your work
- Write in sinhala on paper, scan and send to us by email
- Write in sinhala and using snail mail to post the work to us
- Write using your favorite Sinhala Software, save it as an image and email to us
- Use this innovative free sinhala email service to write your work and email us a jpg image
When submitting your work please ensure to
- Use white background
- Provide a title for your 'Geetha Katha'
- Suggest song/songs to be played along side your 'Geetha Katha'. The song/songs need to be selected from our existing collection.
- Type the titles and names of artists of the songs that you suggest above using a Sinhala Font either in a separate image or within the same image at the bottom. This will help us publish your work within a very short time (mostly within 10-15 minutes after reading your mail).
Please note the meaning of the icon
- What this means is that these Geetha Katha lyrics have been already requested/reserved by various artists for recordings. We are happy to publish more of your creations so that artists who are looking for lyrics can use them (of course with your permission).
The icon next to means that the recorded song is available for listening in Sinhala Jukebox by clicking on the icon.
List of work available in reverse-order received (total of 477 submissions):
Neth Aesuren by Ranil Fernando 2014-01-04
Ruwa Ethi Sithak by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2014-01-04
Maldam Uthurata by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2014-01-04
Wehepan Wesse by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2014-01-04
Geethe Ape by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2014-01-04
Sithe Pipuna Aaala Hengum by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2014-01-04
Maa Hada Illai by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2013-10-10
Amma Pethu Senasuma by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2013-09-15
Sellam Viya by Linda Irangani Wijesinghe - Vancover Canada 2013-09-15
Samaawa Dennata by Thalatha Senapathi 2011-07-26
Iwuru Bindhii by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-06-05
Masitha Kiyayi by Dammi Wijesinghe 2011-05-22
Wena Kisiwak Netha Maa Pathanaa by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-05-21
Sihina Siththama by Muthu Paba 2011-04-21
Duuth Ekka Man Aayeth Paasel Yanawaa by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-04-05
Sundarayi Mage Adare by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-04-05
Mathaka Potha by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-04-05
Jiwithaya by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-04-05
Pethum by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-04-05
Punsandak Wage by Thalatha Dayani De Silva Senapathi 2011-04-29
Dukbara Naththala by Muthu Paba 2010-12-29
Wasanthaya Aawaa Giyaa by Muthu Paba 2010-08-24
Geethayaki Oba by Muthu Paba 2010-08-11
Wassaana Sendewaka by M Thalatha Danani De Silva Senapathi 2011-06-05
Mawetha Enu Mena by M Thalatha Danani De Silva Senapathi 2010-07-24
Thank You for Visiting Us!